Open a Visa® Platinum Credit Card from 8/1/19 - 8/31/19 and get a rate as low as 5.49% APR on Balance Transfers for the life of the transaction, plus earn a $50 bonus if you transfer $2,500 or more within the first 30 days.*
Enjoy the following perks with our credit card:
- Fewer fees and variable rates as low as 10.90% APR*
- Balance transfer rates as low as 5.49% APR*
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- Unlimited cash advances up to your available credit card limit
- No automatic rate increases if your payment is a few days late
- No annual fee
- Overdraft option for your credit union checking account
- Visa Zero Liability Policy, Visa Checkout and optional Verified by Visa Program security features
- Lost or stolen credit card? Freeze it instantly with Card Control
- Use your IBMSECU credit or debit cards with Mobile Payments (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, FitBit Pay and Garmin Pay) almost anywhere you can swipe your card
Apply Today! Click here to apply online.
Or contact us to apply at 800.873.5100, ext. 7701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Click here for full product disclosures. Credit card “as low as” rates are variable and subject to change based on market conditions. Actual rates are based on creditworthiness and other qualifications, so your rate may differ. Foreign credit card transactions are subject to a 2% fee per transaction. Bonus payment offer valid 08/01/2019–08/31/2019. $50 bonus is for new credit cards only. Bonus payment will be deposited into membership savings by 10/04/19. Balance transfers must be processed during first 90 days of account opening and by credit union personnel to receive 5.49% APR for life of the transaction. Actual balance transfer rates range from 5.49%–10.99% and depend on credit history, so your rate may differ. Online banking and overdraft transfers are processed as cash advance transactions and do not qualify as a balance transfer transaction. Balance transfer proceeds may not be used to pay down or towards another IBMSECU loan or debt. Other terms and conditions may apply; contact a loan advisor for details.