Your Run. Your Community.
The Southeast Credit Union Foundation proudly announces our first annual virtual 5K to support our community on April 21st and April 22nd. All proceeds raised will be donated directly to the foundation and used to support our causes like local scholarship awards and school supplies for children in need.
How the Virtual 5K Works:
Register with your $35 donation today!
- Sign up through the donation box on our SECU Foundation page (select the $35 donation amount with your desired t-shirt size)
- Pick up your special t-shirt
- Choose when and where you want to run—at the gym, in the park or around a track field
- Run at your own pace and at your own time crossing your virtual finish line
- Use #IBMSECU and #SECUFoundation on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram during or after
your run for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card
A big thank you to our title sponsor:
The Southeast Credit Union Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida, Registration #CH47200. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.