Hurricane Irma Assistance
We understand that many people are still without power, suffered damage to their properties, and have been negatively impacted by Hurricane Irma. If you have been affected by the hurricane and need financial assistance, we can help. Please call us at 800.873.5100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All of our Florida and Georgia branches are open to serve you.
- We have special loan options for members who have a need for emergency funds.
- For members with existing loans, we offer the Skip-A-Pay program for non-mortgage loans, and other customized assistance solutions for mortgages or consumer loans.
- Upon request, we may waive ATM fees for members in affected areas.
- Upon request, members affected by the hurricane may have consumer and mortgage loan late fees waived.
- Members with existing credit cards may need assistance with a credit limit increase.
- Check your balances with our mobile application.
- Members can continue using Online or Mobile Banking to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks (Mobile Banking only), loan quick pay, and more.
- As always, IBMSECU members also have access to our nationwide network of 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,500 CO-OP Shared Branches.
- Find a branch or ATM