What Makes IBMSECU Unique?
Our personalized service. Without it, we’d be just another financial institution!
We believe our employees are the key to our competitive advantage and success. Service Excellence is the primary goal of each employee. We define Service Excellence as building trust and respect by knowing our Members and providing the right solutions for their needs in a timely, accurate and memorable way.
To inquire about our opportunities stop by the nearest branch, fax your resume to 561.226.5407, or click on the link below to register with IBMSECU and start your job application:
Online Employment Application
IBMSECU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or on the basis of a disability not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. It is the policy of the IBMSECU to provide reasonable accommodations or assistance, upon request, to assist disabled applicants or employees in completing this application.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- United Healthcare – no waiting period
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Paid Pension
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Vacation and holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Success Sharing
- Long-term Career growth opportunities
- Credit Union Services at no charge – online bill paying, checking, and more!
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees.
Available Career Opportunities
Location: 790 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Status: Full-Time – Non-Exempt
Click here to apply
- Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education.
Location: 2901A N. Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Status: Full-Time – Non-Exempt
Click here to apply
Primary Function: Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer network servers, all connected PCs and peripherals, including planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network servers, PC’s, and software.
Job Requirements: Job requires a two year college level of language, math and reasoning skills and three years relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. A+ certification desirable. Network+, Security+, Server+
certifications are preferred.
- Perform Server design and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Manage servers, including e-mail, print, internal applications, SharePoint, and issue tracking.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Assist in managing all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
- Provide first hand support, IT training, and troubleshooting to all office staff for IT matters
- Ensure network connectivity of all workstations and servers.
- Administer all server, hardware and software upgrades.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights as directed.
- Perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs when directed.
- Develop, document, and train on hardware installation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
Location: 647 Roswell Street NE, Marietta, GA 30060
Status: Full-Time – Exempt
Primary Function: Manage and coach the digital branch with a focus on identifying and addressing member digital needs while ensuring service excellence is provided to members. Communicate identified digital needs of the membership to the senior management team.
Provide solutions to members throughout digital channels, including but not limited to online membership applications, online banking, mobile banking, text banking, our website, online chat, Facebook, Twitter, emails, phone calls, etc. Ensure the digital branch follows credit union policies and procedures for compliance.
Job Requirements: Positive Attitude. Excellent member service skills. Sales and service oriented. Ability to handle high contact volumes. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Attention to detail and quality-oriented.
Ability to work flexible hours including foreseeable Saturdays. Four year college level education or equivalent education/work experience. 3+ years’ experience with financial institution.
- Ability to work on complex assignments, give technical guidance, with latitude to make decisions and take initiative to resolve problems or unique circumstances.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to derive actionable insights.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to provide member follow up quickly, within urgent timeframes.
- Understands how to use digital channels for banking needs.
- Ability to manage and satisfy escalated situations.
- Ability to operate and achieve objectives under general direction.
- Ability to manage an engaged team that achieves sales and service goals.
- Adaptability to changing and emerging technology.
The Credit Union employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, accommodational handicap, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment.