What Makes IBMSECU Unique?
Our personalized service. Without it, we’d be just another financial institution!
We believe our employees are the key to our competitive advantage and success. Service Excellence is the primary goal of each employee. We define Service Excellence as building trust and respect by knowing our Members and providing the right solutions for their needs in a timely, accurate and memorable way.
Our Members expect Service Excellence and our committed staff of knowledgeable professionals work to exceed Member expectations each and every day. If you have the desire to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
IBMSECU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or on the basis of a disability not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. It is the policy of the IBMSECU to provide reasonable accommodations or assistance, upon request, to assist disabled applicants or employees in completing this application.
- Cigna POS Open Access – no waiting period
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Paid Pension
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Vacation and holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Success Sharing
- Long-term Career growth opportunities
- Credit Union Services at no charge – online bill paying, checking, and more!
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees.
Available career opportunities:
LOAN TITLE SPECIALIST
Location: 1000 NW 17th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Status: TEMPORARY – Part-time up to 40 hours per week – Non-Exempt
Primary Function: Perform consumer loan document preparation of titles and proper lien documentation. Perform Quality Control activities such as title tracking reports, measurements and audits. Explain and cross-sell the full range of Credit Union products and services to members professionally representing the Credit Union throughout the process.
Job Requirements: Job requires a two year college level of language, math and reasoning skills and one year experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Formal position training should be supplemented with continuing education.
- Apply for all title loans and ensure that all documents are properly completed.
- Satisfy all paid title loans.
- Maintain a records system and procedures to monitor that the required documentation is dated, received and maintained accurately and according to Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Pay all sight drafts received and attain proper lien holder information in a timely manner.
- Answer questions about consumer loans including book values, loan pay-off schedules and loan rates.
Location: 790 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Status: Full- Time – Non-Exempt
Primary Function: Analyze and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Perform data conversions and analysis. Recommend changes, upgrades or new products.
Requires a minimum four year college degree in a computer related field. Three years’ experience in database administration, database software development or related responsibilities is needed for successful performance, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Develops and maintains SQL reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
- Responds to, identifies, researches, and resolves reporting, database or related system performance problems with internal and external customers.
- Designs new databases working closely with 3rd party vendors and other IT or company resources.
- Documents relevant system parameters, changes, programs and procedures.
- Assist other IT staff with integration of 3rd party hosted and on premise-based applications with other systems and internally developed applications and utilities.
- Creates test data and assist in overall system tests or upgrades where necessary.
- Researches new data sources and analytical tools.
- Contributes to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation.
- Plan and participate in executing the yearly disaster recovery test utilizing written procedures. Document, analyze and review results. Report outcome to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain awareness of changing trends in technology and regulations in the credit union industry that might affect the department and act as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.