What Makes IBM Southeast Employees’ Federal Credit Union Unique?
Our personalized service. Without it, we’d be just another financial institution!
We believe our employees are the key to our competitive advantage and success. Service Excellence is the primary goal of each employee. We define Service Excellence as building trust and respect by knowing our Members and providing the right solutions for their needs in a timely, accurate and memorable way.
Our Members expect Service Excellence and our committed staff of knowledgeable professionals work to exceed Member expectations each and every day. If you have the desire to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
IBM Southeast Employees’ Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or on the basis of a disability not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. It is the policy of the IBM Southeast Employees’ Federal Credit Union to provide reasonable accommodations or assistance, upon request, to assist disabled applicants or employees in completing this application.
- Cigna POS Open Access – no waiting period
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Paid Pension
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Vacation and holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Success Sharing
- Long-term Career growth opportunities
- Credit Union Services at no charge – online bill paying, checking, and more!
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees.
Available career opportunities:
MORTGAGE SERVICING MANAGER
Location: 1000 NW 17th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Job Overview: Plan, organize, staff, direct and evaluate the mortgage servicing, closing and administrative activities for first and second mortgages, ensuring safety and soundness of the credit union. Ensure all mortgage loans have been accurately and efficiently funded, payments posted correctly and escrows are paid promptly when due. Oversee credit reporting of mortgages and maintenance with reporting agencies. Oversee reporting, remitting and reconciliation of portfolio and FNMA loans. Oversee mortgage loan sales into secondary market. Participate in mortgage restructuring activities, including the HAMP program and custom workouts. Develop new programs as instructed.
Job requires a four year college degree along with requisite level of language, math and reasoning skills. Five years’ experience in a related field with equal responsibilities is acceptable. Formal position training should be supplemented with continuing education.
- Extensive knowledge of Credit Union’s products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of organization’s policies/procedures and service philosophy.
- Ability to work on complex assignments, within precise standardized guidelines, with latitude to make decisions and take initiative to resolve problems or unique circumstances.
- Ability to conduct personnel functions according to CU rules and policies.
- Ability to organize and manage staff.
- Ability to exhibit leadership, professionalism and support for management decisions.
- Extensive knowledge of laws and regulations affecting consumer, mortgage and credit card lending.
- Thorough knowledge of BSA Policy and Procedures.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency of Credit Union’s computer systems and mortgage processing and servicing system.
- Working knowledge of Mornet software system for FNMA loans for purpose of transmitting reports, delivering loans to MBS pools and servicing the loans in the various pools, as required by guidelines.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Windows related PC Software.
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports received from various sources.
- Ability to assess needs of multiple employees and prioritize requests to ensure that all members receive the highest quality service possible.
- Extensive knowledge of safety and security programs, including but not limited to, false alarms, robberies, identity theft, and fraud.
- Understand and follow highly complex written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing and understand complex instructions.
- Direct daily mortgage funding, post-closing, servicing and administrative operations. Oversee accounting function of mortgage disbursement and servicing. May delegate portion of responsibilities when necessary, but may not delegate overall responsibility for results nor any portion of accountability. Implement and execute all management-approved decisions.
- Remain current on changes within the legal, regulatory, economic, competitive, and technology environments which may affect the mortgage lending and servicing function. Train and update direct reports with changes.
- Make recommendations for hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, training and development, and interpretation of credit union rules and policies for department personnel. Conduct all personnel functions in accordance with applicable statutes (e.g., EEO, OSHA, Fair Labor, etc.).
- Maintain organizational structure established by President/CEO. Organize subordinate personnel into effective, efficient work groups. Ensure that direct reports are granted proper authority and responsibility to carry out assigned functions. Review work systems to reduce duplication of effort, unnecessary work and improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Develop and maintain mortgage servicing operations policies. Conduct periodic audits of subsidiary accounts to ensure balancing and accuracy. Randomly audit mortgage loan files on a periodic basis.
- Oversee sale of mortgage loans selected Originations for sale into secondary market.
- Post mortgage loan rates set by mortgage origination manager and update Rate Line.
- Evaluate the job performance of credit union staff to ensure quality of work and service to members. Institute performance standards for staff in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Hold periodic staff meetings. Identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments, or changes in services. Keep staff up to date on trends, exchange of ideas, and general credit union information.
- Participate in committee meetings regarding mortgage workouts and modifications. Assist in implementation of decisions for workouts and mods.
- Direct reporting on HAMP assistance program and other special programs as they become available.
- Direct call center activities for mortgage servicing function.
CALL CENTER SPECIALIST
Location: 647 Roswell Street NE, Marietta, GA 30060
Status: Non- Exempt
Primary Function: Develop member account relationships and resolve/process account inquiries by assisting members via telephone and e-mail in a professional, prompt and efficient manner. Maintain full knowledge of all credit union products and services and promotions for the purpose of educating members and obtaining new accounts, certificates, checking accounts, and all other opportunities affecting the membership.
- Job requires a high school education, and two years’ experience with similar responsibilities. Formal position training should include products and services, rewards, Card Services, ACH, and other courses as assigned for individualized and departmental training.
- Know all features and benefits of the Credit Union’s products and services, including rates, terms, and fees.
- Ability to work within precise standardized guidelines with some latitude to make decisions and take initiative to resolve problems or unique circumstances.
- Working knowledge of organization’s policies/procedures and service philosophy.
- Working knowledge of safety and security programs, including but not limited to, false alarms, robberies, identity theft, and fraud.
- Working knowledge of credit union’s computer system/applications.
- Ability to assess needs of multiple members and prioritize requests to ensure that all members receive the highest quality service possible.
- Understand and follow minimally complex written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate department needs as required.
- Exhibit organizational skills in order to maintain and file reference material for easy access and make sure that follow up work is completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work under direct supervision of Member Contact Manager.
- Deliver products and services to meet members’ financial needs by cross selling and referring at each touch point.
- Communicate accurate information about features and benefits.
- Open and process new accounts, including but not limited to, savings accounts, certificates, and checking accounts.
- Resolve/process account inquiries, address changes, account closings, account maintenance, stop payments, security passwords, electronic access, pay by phones, rate quotes, membership eligibility, etc. as directed by members.
- Review, approve and process all check hold release requests up to $1,000.00.
- Review, approve and process debit/credit card daily withdrawal limits up to $1,000.00.
- Close cards, order new cards, link accounts, reset pin and complete pin rush requests as requested by members.
- Document all member contact and assistance for quality assurance purposes.
- Adhere to Attendance and Punctuality Policy. Work additional / alternative hours to accommodate department needs as required.
- Adhere to Member Identification guidelines for the Call Center to ensure member privacy and mitigate security breaches.
INDIRECT LENDING SPECIALIST
Location: 1000 NW 17th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Research background information on indirect loan applicants and resolve discrepancies. Process indirect loan applications issued through vehicle dealers or other retail vendors in accordance with credit union standards. Perform a variety of support duties related to the indirect lending function within the Credit Union.
Job requires a four year college degree in accounting, finance or related business field and one to four years’ experience in Consumer Indirect Lending / Vehicle Dealership Financing, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Formal position training should be supplemented with continuing education.
- Assists with the procuring the loan documents and auditing the submitted loans from vendor including membership application/account opening.
- Insurance regulations and evidence of insurance to Allied.
- Analyzes and corrects discrepancies created from contracts and balances GL entries daily.
- Analyzes/monitors ACH transfers to and from Indirect GL.
- Procures Title work/assists members with title issues.
- Liaison to dealer for contractual or miscellaneous details including membership forms, retail contracts, etc.
- Assists Title desk on satisfactions, etc.
- Reports on Title work, loans pending title.
- Implements/monitors rates and acts as a SAIL admin for indirect.
- Back up Call Center/funding/processing and other activities/vacations.
- Liaison to loan officer/assists loan officer in admin items.
- Updates and distributes rates sheets/audits rate sheets.
- Funds indirect loans, liaison to accounting for discrepancies.
- Markets CU products to members post sale follow up.
- Responsible for all aftermarket CU promotional items/liaison to dealer finance managers.
- Input indirect loans into FDI.
- Procure and maintain NCUA regulated documents/financials on each dealer including OFAC, BBB, Financials, and State Licensing.
- Insures CRIF Billing accurate and balanced.
- Other duties as assigned.